Under 13 Festival
Otago Hockey is excited to be hosting the U13 Festival with all of the associations from around the lower South Island on the 18th and 19th of September.
As we will be hosting the Festival in a Level 2 environment, there are some extra guidelines that we have put in place. These are summarised as:
- All players, coaches and spectators to sign in upon arrival using QR Code or Paper Register.
- Coaches and Players to regularly wash hands with the sanitiser provided
- Masks to be worn inside except for changing rooms
- 1 x Team per changing room only (Players to arrive in gear to reduce changing room use)
- 1x Spectator allowed at the turf per player
- Directional Flow around the turf to be marked
- No sharing of equipment
Carpark will be closed. Please use on-street parking.
If any player, coach or spectator feels unwell then please do not come to the turf.